LEGAL NOTICE AND TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE OF THE WEBSITE
FLUIDRA S.A., (hereinafter “FLUIDRA”), with registered office at Avda. Francesc Macià, 60, planta 20 08208, Sabadell (Barcelona), registered in the Commercial Registry of Barcelona, in volume 36883, folio 132, sheet no. B 290316, provided with tax identification number A-17728593, is the owner of the web page www.fluidraaccelera.com (Hereinafter the “Website”).
ACCESS AND TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE OF THE WEBSITE
These Terms and Conditions of Use (hereinafter the “Terms and Conditions”), are intended to provide users with information regarding FLUIDRA, its activities and products, published news, as well as its business areas.
This Website is informative.
Both browsing and accessing information published on the Website mean that as a User, you unconditionally accept each and every one of these Terms and Conditions. If you don’t accept these terms and conditions, please refrain from using the Website and its content.
FLUIDRA may, at any time and without prior notice, modify these Terms and Conditions, all of which will be displayed on the Website, by publishing said modifications therein, in order that they may be known by Users, always before they browse the Website.
FLUIDRA may deny access to the Website to Users who misuse the contents and/or breach any of the conditions that appear in this document.
Access and Use
Access to the Website is free, except for the cost of the connection through the telecommunications network provided by the access provider contracted by the User.
The user undertakes to make diligent use of the Website, as well as the information contained therein, with full subjection both to the applicable law and to these Terms and Conditions.
Obligation to use correctly
Users are fully responsible for their actions when accessing the information on the Website and while browsing it, as well as after accessing the Website.
Users undertake to use the Website and features provided correctly, in accordance with the Law, these Terms and Conditions, the communicated instructions and notices, as well as moral standards and generally accepted good practices and public order.
Users agree to use the Website, as well as all its contents, exclusively for lawful and non-prohibited purposes, that do not violate the current legislation and/or may be harmful to the legitimate rights of FLUIDRA or any third party and/or that can directly or indirectly cause any damage or harm.
In accordance with the above, content includes, but is not limited to: texts, photographs, graphics, images, symbols, technology, software, links and other audiovisual or sound content, as well as their graphic design and source codes (hereinafter, the “Content(s)”), in accordance with the Law, these Terms and Conditions, other notices, codes of use and instructions that are made known to users, as well as moral standards and generally accepted good practices and public order; and, in particular, users undertake to refrain from: reproducing, copying, distributing, making available or otherwise publicly communicating, transforming or modifying the Contents, unless they have the owner’s authorisation for the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted or unless it’s carried out, where appropriate, through the enabled social media sharing options provided by FLUIDRA. In this sense, Users may not delete, manipulate or in any way alter the “copyright” and other data identifying FLUIDRA’s reservation of rights or any other technical means established for its recognition.
Users undertake, as an example but not limiting to, not to transmit, disseminate or make available to third parties, the information, data, content, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and/or image files, photographs, recordings, software and, in general, any kind of material owned by this Website, as well as refrain from acting in a way that:
– Induces, incites or promotes criminal, defamatory, violent actions or that is, in general, contrary to the Law, moral standards and generally accepted good practices and public order;
– Is false, ambiguous, inaccurate, exaggerated or untimely, in a way that induces or may lead to error on its purpose or on the intentions or purposes of the communicator;
– Is protected by any intellectual or industrial property rights belonging to third parties, without Users having previously obtained the necessary authorisation from their owners to carry out their use or intended use;
– Constitutes, where appropriate, illicit, deceptive or unfair advertising and, in general, that constitutes unfair competition or violates the regulations governing the protection of personal data.
– Incorporates viruses or other physical or electronic elements that may damage or impede the normal operation of FLUIDRA’s network, system or computer equipment (hardware and software).
– Provokes, due to its characteristics (such as format or size, among others) difficulties in the normal operation of the services this Website offers.
Users will be liable for damages and losses of any nature that FLUIDRA may suffer as a result of the breach of any of the obligations to which they are subject by virtue of these Terms and Conditions or the applicable law regarding the use of the Website.
FLUIDRA’S EXEMPTION FROM RESPONSIBILITY
By way of example, but not limited to, FLUIDRA will not assume any responsibility for:
– The use that Users may make of the materials in this Website, and/or linked websites, whether prohibited or permitted, in violation of the intellectual and/or industrial property rights of the contents of the website or third parties.
– Any damages and losses to Users caused by the normal or abnormal operation of the search tools, the organisation or location of the contents and/or access to the Website and, in general, of the errors or problems that may arise during the development or instrumentation of the technical elements that the Website or a programme offers Users.
– The contents of the pages Users can access from links included in the Website, whether authorised or not.
FLUIDRA informs that it does not guarantee:
– The access to the Website, and/or to the linked websites is uninterrupted or doesn’t produce an error message.
– The content or software Users access through the Website or the linked websites does not contain any error, computer virus or other elements that may produce disturbances in their systems or in the electronic documents and stored files in their computer systems or cause any other type of damage;
The information contained in the Website must be considered by users as informative and guiding, both in relation to its purpose and its effects, which is why:
FLUIDRA does not guarantee the accuracy of the information contained in the Website and therefore does not assume any responsibility for the possible damages or inconveniences for Users that could derive from any inaccuracy in said information.
Users agree to browse the website and use its content in good faith.
In compliance with the provisions of the Data Protection Regulations in force, as well as the European Data Protection Regulations, we’d like to inform you that the personal data provided to fill out any form on this Website or to send an email to any of our mailboxes:
1º.- Will be processed with the utmost confidentiality and will be part of the files owned by FLUIDRA for their management and to answer them, as well as for the commercial management that binds them and sending the information requested through this Website through the provided forms via email.
In accordance with current legislation on data protection, FLUIDRA has adopted security levels that are appropriate to the data provided by Users and, in addition, has installed all means and measures at its disposal to prevent their loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorised access and extraction.
Rights of access, rectification, deletion, limitation, portability and opposition
At any time and as established by the regulations in force and the RGPD, Users may exercise their rights of access, rectification, deletion, limitation, portability and opposition regarding their personal data, revoke their consent for commercial communications and/or for the processing of their personal data, by sending a written request to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org or to our Legal Department at the postal address: Avda. Francesc Macià 60, pl. 20, Sabadell, (Barcelona), stating the specific right that is exercised as appropriate and visibly, as well as attaching a copy of their ID.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
FLUIDRA holds all rights to the content, design and source code of the Website and, in particular, including, but not limited to, the photographs, images, texts, logos, designs, trademarks, trade names and data included on the website and the application.
Users are informed that such rights are protected by current Spanish and international legislation regarding intellectual and industrial property.
Totally or partially reproducing the Website or any of its contents is expressly forbidden, even with a hyperlink, without FLUIDRA’s express and written consent.
The copying, reproduction, adaptation, modification, distribution, marketing, public communication and/or any other action that involves violating the current Spanish and/or international regulations regarding intellectual and/or industrial property is also totally forbidden; as is the use of the contents of the website or application without FLUIDRA’s prior, express and written authorisation.
FLUIDRA informs that it does not grant any license or implicit authorisation on the rights of intellectual and/or industrial property or on any other right or property directly or indirectly regarding the contents included in the website or application.
SAFE USE GUIDE
Do not use links in third party emails or web pages to access this Website. We periodically detect indiscriminate mass mailings that are sent from false email addresses, with the sole purpose of obtaining confidential information from Users. This technique is known as “PHISHING”. FLUIDRA declines any external responsibility in this respect.
APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION
The access and use of the Website will be governed and interpreted in accordance with Spanish legislation. Any dispute that may arise between FLUIDRA and the users of the Website will be settled before the Court where the users live and if they are companies, they expressly waive their own jurisdiction and accept to settle said issues before the Court of Barcelona.